This Course Has Been Canceled.
We hope to see you at our next course.
We regret to inform you that we have made the difficult decision to cancel this year’s course in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We did not make this decision lightly and had deferred as long as possible in the hopes this outcome could be avoided. However, the recommendations from federal, state, and local officials make it clear that this is the best possible decision at this time. We understand that this is disappointing, but the health, safety, and well-being of our attendees, faculty, and staff is of the utmost importance.
If you had previously registered for this course, please note the following:
1. You will be issued a full refund for your tuition.
2. If you have made a hotel reservation at one of the hotels listed on our course website, your hotel reservation will automatically be cancelled. However, if you would like to keep an existing hotel reservation, please contact the hotels directly to rebook your room via the information below:
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston Waltham
(781)890-6767 or (855)214-4563
- Holiday Inn Express Boston-Waltham
- Westin Waltham Boston
3. If you made your hotel reservation outside of the room block (i.e. through a third party vendor such as hotels.com, etc.), then you will need to make this cancellation request on your own.
We appreciate your understanding of these unusual and unpredictable circumstances and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
We look forward to seeing you at our next course offering.
Ross Zafonte, DO
Mel Glenn, MD